Board Portal Software Making Board Meetings Easier.
We help the executive team simplify scheduling and preparing for board meetings.
We help board members stay informed, engaged, and better-organized.
An easy-to-use scheduling tool for board meetings.
Secure, share, and edit all board documents 24/7.
Tools built for purposeful collaboration.
Keep your board engaged with timely information.
An Easier Way To Schedule Board Meetings
Board Portal Software: Scheduling Board Meetings, Committee Meetings, and Special Events Made Easier So That You Won’t Have To Use Email.
Board Director’s board portal makes it easy to schedule and prepare for board meetings. The scheduling tool is designed to schedule upcoming Board of Director’s Meetings, Committee Meetings, or special events such as a Board Retreat or fundraiser. Upload meeting minutes, agenda, board book, reports and other meeting documents.
Directors can RSVP and sync to their personal calendars. Admins can keep a record of attendance.
Annotate board meeting documents.
- Text Highlighting: Easily mark up text on a document via an intuitive highlight menu with support for highlighting, strikethrough, and underlining.
- Text Annotation: Add text anywhere on a document. Move and resize, and change appearance — including font, size, alignment, and color.
- Freehand Drawing: Draw anywhere on a document. Move and resize, and change appearance — including color, thickness, and opacity.
- Note Annotations: Add longer comments, which can be collapsed or expanded, to a document. Change appearance with a variety of shapes and colors.
- Image Annotations: Easily attach, move, and resize JPEG and PNG images in a PDF document. Use PDFs as image annotations to have vector graphics support.
- Search: Quickly search documents with intuitive keyboard shortcuts for power users.
- Sidebar: Choose from four sidebar options — Thumbnails, Outline, Annotations, or Bookmarks — to get an overview of the content in a document. Show and hide the sidebar at any time, resize it, or expand it into a full gallery view.
- Printing: Print and export documents, including all annotations.
Entity Management and Corporate Governance Platform
Board Documents Organized in a Central Location in the Cloud So That Board Members Can Find Them without Emailing The Executive Team.
Organizations can finally create a central location and a permanent digital record for their documents.Archived in the cloud. Replace your internal servers. Provide your team with a centralized document management system with 24/7 access to mission-critical documents including Meeting Minutes, Board Books, Agendas, and more. Management no longer needs to retrieve and send private documents via email. Our board management software can help improve governance for a stronger organization in 2021.
Corporate data simplified. Helping you remain compliant with regulatory requirements such as HIPAA, PCI, and more.
Manage Your Complete Board Meeting Roster
Board Member Software: View All of Your Board of Directors, Executive Team, and Guests In One Platform So You Can See the Whole Communicate With Your Whole Organization.
You can finally align, collaborate, and work seamlessly together as a fully functioning boardroom. Never again do you need email to manage user profiles. Be in complete control of all users information and access needed for a fully productive board—Board of Directors, CEO, Executive Director, Executive Assistants, Consultants, and more. Provide privacy settings and privileges for each user. You can also keep a history of past Directors, Trustees…a truly digital record of your organization. This will help everyone across your team be more productive, less stressed, and better prepared.
Board Discussions For Team Communication and Better Collaboration
Board Communication Tool
With Board Discussions™, Board Members can communicate with staff, guests, and fellow board members — a true headquarters for all Board communication. With many boards meeting less than 10 hours a year, keeping board communication organized and fluid while not in a board meeting is important.
- Public Discussions
- Private Group Discussions
- Private One-on-One Discussions
Each director can comment on any issue. Discussions can be thoroughly hashed without feeling rushed trying to squeeze it in during the board meeting.