Board Meetings. Easier.
Board management software makes scheduling and preparing for board meetings easier while helping board members be informed, organized, and engaged.
An easy-to-use scheduling tool for board meetings.
Secure, share, and edit all board documents 24/7.
Tools built for purposeful collaboration.
Keep your board engaged with timely information.
An Easier Way To Schedule Board Meetings
Board Portal Software: Scheduling Board Meetings, Committee Meetings, and Special Events Made Easier So You Won’t Have To Use Email.
Board Director’s board portal makes scheduling and preparing for board meetings easy. The scheduling tool effortlessly schedules upcoming Board of Director Meetings, Committee Meetings, or special events such as a Board Retreat or fundraisers. Build or Upload agendas, board books, meeting minutes, reports, and other meeting documents. Board Director’s board portal makes scheduling and preparing for board meetings simple.
In addition, Directors can RSVP and sync to their personal calendars and admins can keep a record of attendance.
Annotate board meeting documents.
- Text Highlighting: Easily mark up text on a document via an intuitive highlight menu with support for highlighting, strikethrough, and underlining.
- Text Annotation: Add text anywhere on a document. Move and resize, and change appearance — including font, size, alignment, and color.
- Freehand Drawing: Draw anywhere on a document. Move and resize, and change appearance — including color, thickness, and opacity.
- Note Annotations: Add longer comments, which can be collapsed or expanded, to a document. Change appearance with a variety of shapes and colors.
- Image Annotations: Easily attach, move, and resize JPEG and PNG images in a PDF document. Use PDFs as image annotations to have vector graphics support.
- Search: Quickly search documents with intuitive keyboard shortcuts for power users.
- Sidebar: Choose from four sidebar options — Thumbnails, Outline, Annotations, or Bookmarks — to get an overview of the content in a document. Show and hide the sidebar at any time, resize it, or expand it into a full gallery view.
- Printing: Print and export documents, including all annotations.
Entity Management and Corporate Governance Platform
Board Documents are Organized in a Central Location in the Cloud So That Board Members Can Find Them without Emailing The Executive Team.
Organizations can finally create a central location and a permanent digital record for their documents—Archived in the cloud. Replace your internal servers. Provide your team with a centralized document management system with 24/7 access to mission-critical documents, including Meeting Minutes, Board Books, Agendas, and more. Management no longer needs to retrieve and send private documents via email. Our board management software can help improve governance for a more effective organization.
Manage Your Complete Board Meeting Roster
Board Member Software: View All of Your Board of Directors, Executive Team, and Guests In One Platform So You Can See the Whole Communicate With Your Whole Organization.
You can finally align, collaborate, and work seamlessly together as a fully functioning boardroom. Never again do you need email to manage user profiles. Be in complete control of all users’ information and access needed for a fully productive board—Board of Directors, CEO, Executive Director, Executive Assistants, Consultants, and more. Provide privacy settings and privileges for each user. You can also keep a history of past Directors, Trustees…a truly digital record of your organization. This will help everyone across your team be more productive, less stressed, and better prepared.
Board Discussions For Team Communication and Better Collaboration
Board Communication Tool
With Board Discussions™, Board Members can communicate with staff, guests, and fellow board members — a true headquarters for all Board communication. With many boards meeting less than 10 hours a year, keeping board communication organized and fluid while not in a board meeting is important.
- Public Discussions
- Private Group Discussions
- Private One-on-One Discussions
Each director can comment on any issue. Discussions can be thoroughly hashed without feeling rushed trying to squeeze it in during the board meeting.
Committees to Power Exceptional Boards
Download our board portal brief. See how Board Director’s Board Portal Software can help streamline all board duties for both management and board members.
Become a Certified Director
Nonprofit Board Member
The nonprofit director path is specifically designed for individuals who wish to serve on a nonprofit board. Enroll today and take the first step towards a rewarding career as a nonprofit board director. Get Certified!
The corporate director path is tailored for individuals interested in becoming a highly-paid director on a for-profit company. So start your journey to a lucrative and fulfilling career as a corporate board director. Get Certified!